Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Fun before finals

05/05/12
Ahh, I feel so bad that I haven't posted in a long time (almost a whole month).
Today was Boys Day & Cinco de Mayo :)
It was also a day for extra credit for Hawaiian Studies down at UHM's taro patch area.
Kevin and I got up early and did some volunteering. Then went to Kahala Mall for some food before heading to Jess M's house. After Jess O. came, us girls went back to UHM to get Jess O's make-up and ate lunch buffet at the Hale Aloha Cafe. Then we left to go walk around at Ala Moana :)
Before the Moanalua Aloha Concert, I went back to Jess M's house to shower. The concert lasted from ~5-9:30pm. It was my first time going to one of their concerts and I really enjoyed it. It was pretty long but overall entertaining.
After the concert, we had a hard time deciding where to eat, and I began to feel unwell from hunger. We went to L&L first, but it was packed and there was a line, so we settled for some fast food @ McD's. I felt a lot better after getting some food in my stomach. I finally tried a Big Mac (for the very first time). I'm trying to try new things now, instead of sticking with the old mcchicken/cheeseburger.
Unfortunately, we had to sit separate tables because there weren't any big ones.
&Thanks for your fries Kris x]
My dessert at Hale Aloha Cafe :]
Vanilla pudding, Rasberry Jello, Coffee ice-cream
 I haven't had jello in so loooong!~ 
 Symphonic Wind Ensemble



Finals start next week >.<
Though I finished English already.
4 exams to go for angel; let's do this~

2 comments:

LOVE LIGHT said...

LOL REYNOLDDDD. np for the fries Angel : ). good luck on exams!

Reynold said...

DELEEEEEEEEETE THAT PIC >:D