I swear, Singapore is very colorful, literally.
I did it first, then everyone else copied. Besides my own picture, I took everyone else's.
"Floating Ship"
Universal Studios Singapore!
Studio's Newest Ride: Transformers 4D
Optimus Prime saved us all!
Anyway, there was a line to take pictures with him, so i just snapped one from the side.
People in the front got very wet. Even from where I sat, got a bit wet.
We were lucky enough to take pictures with Kung Fu Panda (Po) just before we had to leave
"Floating Ship"
Universal Studios Singapore!
Studio's Newest Ride: Transformers 4D
Optimus Prime saved us all!
Anyway, there was a line to take pictures with him, so i just snapped one from the side.
People in the front got very wet. Even from where I sat, got a bit wet.
We were lucky enough to take pictures with Kung Fu Panda (Po) just before we had to leave






No comments:
Post a Comment