Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Almost Spring Break!

03/18/12
Sunday Outings! Had mochi ice-cream at Bubbies with Isaac and then watched 21 Jump Street at Ward Theaters with a few friends. The movie was super hilarious but pretty gross at some parts too. Before the movies, I went to Kaka'ako Waterfront Park; I haven't been there in a super long time. It was nice to re-visit the place (until it started raining) xD 
Kaka'ako Park
03/21/12
Spring Break is just around the corner for us college kids! 
So excited~
I'd also like to say that I'm technically on Spring Break already because I don't have any more quizzes/tests and even homework assignments for the rest of this week! 
Since Spring Break is only a week, there's no time to waste because there's so much I want to do.
One thing I'm really looking forward to doing once the break starts is watching the Hunger Games movie! I just read the book (and finished it) a couple days ago, so everything is fresh in my mind.
Keep an eye-out for my Spring Break to-do list somewhere on my blog page!

No comments: