If you haven't already noticed, I got my camera back ^____^
Today was a very special & eventful day. If you guys haven't heard, Da Kine for Less is closing down, so everything in the store is 50% off because everything must go! For those who have never been to this place before, it's a little mini shop next to Ice Palace that sells a lot of Asian imported goods and cute stuff such as scrapbooking stickers, nail art tools and stickers, stationary, hair accessories, and many other gifts. I actually spent around 40 mins shopping around this tiny store xD much longer than I expected...
And here's all the cute stuff I bought
The price of all this stuff was a good deal :D
Got some erasers for my collection, nail polish, a portfolio, sticker, cards, hair clips/pins, star-folding paper,another cute floral print wallet, and a nice book bag.
Thanks for telling me about this Tracy, and coming to shop with me as well :]
After I went home for lunch, I went back out to the university to meet up with my partner for our Chinese oral midterm project. It's gonna be good, and funny =]
We finished around 6pm and then I went out to dinner with Isaac. I ate at Shokudo's for the very first time, and saved a big stomach for the honey toast!
"Oreo Cookies and Cream" honey toast
啡常好吃!
And when I got home, I showered and did homework -_-" I felt so lazy.
1 comment:
oooo! I want to go check out that store : )!!!!!!!! I have yet to try the honey toast. everyone is saying that it's delicious.
Post a Comment