Heyy~ How's every college students spring break? Mines is rocking. So much to do with so little time. Spring Break is halfway through!! &it's going by so fast too~
This morning I caught the bus out with Kelly to meet up with Jess at Ala Moana. We walked around and ate lunch at Genki Sushi. Then I went to David's Bridal with Janell and Vivian to try on more bridesmaid dresses! It was actually really fun trying on all those dresses; I tried on ~8 different dresses. Kind of felt like a kid playing dress-up. Luckily, we were allowed to take pictures and so we did. And just a note, we are in different colors in the pictures because we were trying on dresses for the style with the given sizes they have available for us, so it's gonna be colorful xD Just keep in mind that we're aiming for plum/dark purple.
After ~2 hours of trying on dresses, we got hungry and ate at Raamen Youngs (my 2nd time eating there) and they give very generous portions. Then we headed back down to Ward for the bridesmaid workshop at 6:30pm. I was so tired, I think I fell asleep for a while since we were in traffic. The 1 hour workshop was pretty helpful I guess. It was basically about what to do and what not to do as a bridesmaid. They also mentioned the different types of bridal shower parties and told real life stories of what happened during parties and the wedding; some were pretty funny.
The shoes we all tried on :)
L to R: Plum, Black, Royal Blue
My rating: 8/10
One of our top 3 dresses we agreed on.
It wasn't as pricey as most others and has pockets on the side.
It wasn't as pricey as most others and has pockets on the side.
L to R: Latte, Navy Blue, Fuchsia
My rating: 7/10
Janell & Vivian tried one different from mines. We wanted to see what the "varying dress" effect would look like. It was cute, but not what they were looking for.
My rating: 6/10
Cute flirty dress! I thought we looked like Easter eggs because of the colors we tried on.
I really liked this dress; it made me feel like a princess^^
My rating: 9/10
Another cute flirty dress we all liked and placed into our top 3
My rating: 8/10
We didn't really care for this one though.
My rating: 4/10
This is also one of my favs and is also in our top 3!
L to R: Black, Plum, Black
My rating: 9/10
My rating: 9/10
We saw this dress and thought, might as well try it on even though we know it not likely that we'll like it. And the results were as expected; we didn't like it.
My rating: 4/10
Bridesmaid workshop at Ward Centerstage
1 comment:
D: I wanna try those dresses haha! I'm loving the dress in the second to last dress picture : )!
Post a Comment