Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Dog I Never Had

11/19/11
I'm not sure why I titled this blog "the dog i never had," though it's true that I've never had a dog. I also never really wanted a dog as much as my sister did. My sister came back to visit again! Also to attend William's sister's wedding. My sister and William also picked out their wedding date so they could start planning for the big day, which is said to be December 9, 2012 if no further date changes are made. It's gonna be one good thing after the other in the coming year :)
My sister arrived on 11/14/11 at night and leaves on 11/22/11 in the afternoon; longer than last time. She also brought her doggy, Bella! She's a real cutie. And funny too. In the past short days, I became best friends with Bella. For the first time, I took a dog out to pee and poop, took her out to walk around, and fed her doggy food&treats. She even wakes me up in the morning too, on days that I don't have early classes. She jumps up on my bed and starts running around like crazy, licking my face until I get up. She does the job better than an alarm clock for sure xD
I'm going to miss her so much!! I don't want her to leave :(
Love you Bella ;_;
 She has brown eye brows; my favorite feature of her besides her smooth and soft dog hair.
 She's very lazy most of the time.


I also went out to eat with my cousins at Gomaichi. We originally planned to go to Goma Tei at 7pm, but we changed it to 8pm at Gomaichi. It was my first time there. I got the Tan Tan Raamen; yummy soup base. After that, it rained during the ride home. Hope it doesn't rain like that tomorrow, even though the wedding is held indoors.

No comments: