Thursday, June 16, 2011

:]

I spent my morning sorting through my old stuff because I wanted to store away my awards certificates and stuff for keepsake. I came across my letters/cards/invites and started looking through and reading them. Yes, I collect all of them, no matter how small they may be (well, the ones from my family, friends and teachers). They're all very memorable to me. I even have ones that date back to Kindergarten :3

As if one day of Pearlridge weren't enough xD
I told my mom "I'm at Pearlridge again"
Mom: Is there free gold at Pearlridge that you had to go again today?
Me: hahaha...no
I rode the bus with to Pearlridge with Kelly, Jess M, and Darian. We walked over to Krazy Karaoke so Jess M could make the deposit for our reservations made for Monday. I can't wait!
I really wanted to get a grad gift for Sam, so I went searching with Kelly & Jess M.
After looking for a pretty long time, we were all super hungry, so we met up with the guys to eat at Anna Millers. Christian and Kevin went on a little dinner date to Bravo's instead. Losers.
Anyways, here's some pictures.
Yay, we're here!


 It was Darian, Henry, and my first time eating here.
 They sure love their soup xD
 "Raising the bar"
 My Tuna Melt Sandwich
 Kelly's Fried Egg Melt Sandwich
Hehe~

1 comment:

LOVE LIGHT said...

Aw :) looks like you guys had a lot of fun! The food looks so delicious ヽ(;▽;)ノ