Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Recap of Senior Year

As much as I'd like to go through my whole senior year in detail, I won't.
But it was truly the best year of high school ever despite the "incident" I found out half way through senior year.  Sure, I cried and maybe even went crazy over it for a while, but Senior Year proved that I had accomplished a mission impossible: I had put it all in the past and am looking forward to a brighter future.
So, I'll do a recap of my senior year - Get ready for picture overload.
I'll start with all the wonderful girlies I met and got to hang out with! Love you guys ♥
Planning Senior Luau was the most stressful thing I've done in High School


We ditched out on Winter Fantasy this year, so we dressed up & went out to dinner on our own. Hehe..
Went to Ala Moana and ate at CPK. Then we walked to FunWorks, where Jessica met a stalker o_o but the funny part is that this stalker dude kind of looked like Darian. 



Business Is The Way To Go

& how could I ever forget about Senior Project. It was truly a great experience and stepping stone for me.
My 3rd year of DECA CTSO - Won first place in Travel & Tourism Marketing with my partner Jasmine Burt :] I'm really gonna miss being in DECA and competing in these competitions, but I know I gave it my all. AND I definitely wanna help chaperone next years competition :DDD
    
My first time in the Retail/Advertising Marketing Competition
Top Leftt: 1st Place Winners and our prize of $750 which we all split (so $125 per person).
Top Right: Our messy work area 1 Mac and 6 Laptops
Bottom Left: Our view from the Sheraton Hotel room 1028
Bottom Right: Chill time after 12 hours of stress. Pretty out of it, but still sane.

 I LOVE MY TENNIS FAMILY x3
This is what I'm proud of myself for; joining tennis. Nothing could beat the experience of real sportsmanship and team bonding within Tennis. I sometimes question myself if I would ever go through Coach Kyle's boot camp to make it into the tennis team again, and yes I would.

                
Senior Prom was really awesome; I had so much fun dolling up at Jess Ms house, riding the limo, taking tons of pictures, and dancing like crazy. Not to mention the sleepover after prom :)
It will be a night to remember.

And here is my mommy's mother's day gift that I surprised her with when she woke up in the early morning. I got these the day before with my special someone. I guess it was considered our first date together. We also ate frozen yogurt at Tutti Frutti. We need to go again Kevin ♥

Senior Year flew by so fast. I remember the times when I attended my sister and cousins graduation here at Moanalua in previous years. And on this day, it was my turn. If I had one wish for this day, I wish it didn't rain. Some family members couldn't come out because of all the wind and rain. I never knew how hard it was looking for everyone and by the time I knew it, I had to go and check in for Project Grad. I felt bad for my parents too. I made them walk around with me in the wind and rain; holding my sign and taking pictures for me.
 
I was expecting Project Grad to amaze me but it didn't. Well, it was fun anyways: tatoos, picture-taking, buffet, balloon monsoon, jump houses, mini carnival games, cosmic bowling, video games. I think I only got 1 hour of sleep max. I crashed after being dropped off at home.
So that's "The End" to my senior year - Class of 2011.
But wait, there's more ^____^ 

I was invited to the Athletic Banquet Luncheon at Honolulu Country Club and got the Girls Varsity Tennis scholar award. It was nice seeing coach Chad and Coach Kyle again. Coach Kyle and I were matching in yellow too. lol...
My Graduation Party was held at Panda Cuisine with my family. My grandma requested that I wear my cap and gown because she could not attend my graduation. I was very happy to see her happy. I got a total of $1,700 in monetary grad gifts,  2 real Lesportsac bags (i have 4 fake ones), and 1 coach bag (my 1st and very own coach bag!!).

No comments: