Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sam's Grad Party

Congratulations to Sam again!!
06/19/11
Luckily, I didn't have work, otherwise I don't think I would've been able to go. My mom offered my dad to take me there, so I don't he could've said no. But thanks to dad, I picked up Jess O, Kelly, and Jess M. on the way to Newtown Recreation Center in Aiea. There was tons of popcorn favors when we walked in x]. Jess O. and I tried Pupu platters for the first time and they were yummy; all of the food was. Sam's grad cake also had a bunch of sea animal rings, so we each got one. Jess O. got down on one knee and proposed to me ~ and I said yes. People around us didn't look like they cared, but i though it was hilarious.
I called my dad to pick us up when the party was over [it ended early]. Then we all got dropped off at Kelly's place to hang out and did this psychological test thingy ~ it was funny.
 Feeding Jess Tako
I still remember how she slurped it in like a worm ><
yummy food^^
Woot! our cool rings.

No comments: