Thursday, June 30, 2011

Kill Boredom

*Ughh, blogger was down last night. 
I had stayed at home for 2 days straight and it was hella boring ><
So I finally went out of my house for some Vitamin D ~ sunlight.
Went over to Kelly's house to study for permit test and of course chatted about random things. Then Kris came home from p.e. and we chatted some more. In the afternoon, I played some tennis with Henry, Kevin, and Candace. Congrats to Candace winning 7-5 against Kevin. It's okay Kevin; it was a close game ~ still proud of you. When I came home, I looked in the mirror and my face was all red (thankfully it wasn't sunburn).
Here's the tvb drama I said that was good:
Kevin Cheng is so handsome^^
& Myolie Wu never fails my expectations for her acting.

I'm finally finished with my (Cinnamoroll) 4th diary: April 2010 - June 2011. 
Happy moments - Sad moments - Angry/Frustrated moments - Memorable events
I bought both of these diaries from Hong Kong ~ very cheap. I hope to fill my (Creamy Bears) 5th diary with more happy and memorable moments than unhappy ones.
Some of you may think I'm weird for writing a blog and keeping a diary, and I think so too sometimes. In fact, I sometime get lazy writing in my diary since I can type blogs instead. But no, I must keep up with the diary: besides, it can hold the more personal side of my thoughts (that is unavailable on my blog).

06/30/11
Today, I had a dentist appointment @ 8 am. It felt like time went by pretty fast, that or it didn't take as long as I thought it would. Afterward, I went shopping around with my mommy. Haven't gone shopping with her in a while. And i bought more clothes >.<  I know, I have so much clothes now but I couldn't help it!!
Then ate dim sum with some relatives and friends of relatives. I didn't feel too hungry though, so I didn't eat that much. Drank lotsa tea though. Hope I can sleep tonight. And i got to sit next to my grammy! She's cute. We made an agreement: I'm taking her to get blonde highlights one day xD
Then it took forever to catch the bus home. 
My mom got the mail and my last mene mart paycheck came in. I forgot about it and didn't even think I was gonna get anything, but I got $50 ~ woot!


No comments: