Yeah, the vacation sounds heavenly, but the reality, not so much.
Of my 15 relatives that went, 11 got food poisoning, resulting in diarrhea.
Guest what, I would've been the first to fall sick if I was successfully persuaded into attending this trip. Thankfully, I did not have to go through this nightmare. Ok, maybe i'm making this sound more horrible than it really was. But to prove my point, I feel irritation in my throat right after my mom came home. She was one of the first to go down by the way. She doesn't believe that germs spread that fast though. But I swear I can't think of any other reason or explanation for me getting sick as soon as they came home.
Anyways, my sister got me a beautiful necklace as my grad gift. As a souvenir, my parents got me a shirt and sweater that says Alaska on it.
As requested, here's the souvenirs. As for the grad gift, i found out that shiny jewelry doesn't come out nice on my camera... lol
1 comment:
Ah! Angel! You made a blog!! Woo =) welcome to the blogging world~ happy that you made a blog~
Aw, (´Д` ) I hope your family members are feeling better now. And I hope you get well soon~
Take a picture of your graduation gift and souvenir, I wanna see it ; hehe :)
Post a Comment