Monday, June 25, 2012

50th State Fair 2012: Last Day

06/24/12
Yay, so glad I made it in time for the carnival before it ended. I stayed from 4-10:45pm with Isaac. And around 6:30 bumped into Jess M and Andrew! So we rode some rides together and Isaac won me stuff animals :D He got me 2 little dogs, a banana and an elephant.
I wasn't going to ride much rides but figured it'd be a lot more worth it to just get a wristband, so we did.
We rode 10 rides that would've been equivalent up to $43/person when our wristband was only $25/person. Plus, we got an extra ride because this worker forgot to rip a coupon stub off our wristband, but we chose to keep that one instead of using it up on another ride.

Rides I rode (in order):
Techno Power
Cliff Hanger
Music Express
Rave
Bumper Cars
Pharaoh's Fury
Century Wheel (Ferris Wheel)
Wave Swinger
Tilt-A-Whirl
Music Express (again)



No comments: