Day 4 was the long 7 hour road trip with karaoke and nap time. Well, our tour guide's singing actually woke me up from my little nap, but it was fun.
During the road trip, I took these pictures when we were by the ocean. It reminded me a lot of Hawaii; the blue sea and sky & mountains of greenery. We were officially far off into the countryside.
At one of our bathroom stops, there was a small fruit market that also made fruit shakes.
This here delicious thing is a mango fruit shake with diced mango and some kind of berries just below the surface, topped with a scoop of mango ice cream and sprinkled with frosted cereal flakes & rainbow sprinkles. They even added in a cream filled cookie straw.
This here delicious thing is a mango fruit shake with diced mango and some kind of berries just below the surface, topped with a scoop of mango ice cream and sprinkled with frosted cereal flakes & rainbow sprinkles. They even added in a cream filled cookie straw.
Makes my mouth water every time I look at it ^_________^
Bus on the outside, bathroom on the inside.
Hard to see in the picture, but there is light shining out from the clouds above Buddha.
I thought it was pretty cool.
And another group picture!
Today must've been the day where I took the most individual pictures. I don't know what got into me it. Maybe because of being bored from the long bus ride or maybe because of the good mood after being able to sing karaoke or both.


No comments:
Post a Comment