On May 30, went to Macau for a 1 day tour.
For the first time, I was able to legally gamble in the casino, so I sat at a slot machine. It was fun, except the part where you know you're most likely going to lose money, which I did. (Note that legal gambling age in Macao is 18). By the time we got back to our hotel in Hong Kong, it was around 12midnight, so everyone was pretty dead tired. And the boat ride back was also a killer. I'm not a big fan of boats because I used to get super sea-sick. But for some reason, I was super energetic that night and the boat ride was thrilling. A few relatives got sea-sick and Vina held on to my arm super tight. I thought the ride was fun. The whole boat was quiet and all my other relatives could hear us two laughing in the back. All their expressions were like "Never again~"
The boat to Macao and back.
Sitting outside of the world's largest bungee jumping tower.
We didn't go up to the tower though. Cost extra $.
We didn't go up to the tower though. Cost extra $.
No comments:
Post a Comment