Thursday, June 21, 2012

Taiwan: Day 1

05/31/12
A little introduction:
The Taiwan tour is an 8 day tour circling the whole island basically.
Note to keep in mind: many pictures will be collages to save space. And not every single picture is shown, unless you'd like to see my mom and other relatives in every picture.
So on this day, we started our tour with lunch right after getting off the plane.
Even though the remainder was only half a day's worth of time, we did quite a lot
Biggest pic: First place we went to after lunch.
Bottom 3 pics: Walked around a night market just before dinner (& got dessert hehe ;D)
*I didn't even know that's what I looked like when I shop lol. Good thing I don't look that horrible...
Top Left: Dinner at a very unique and interesting looking restaurant. Looks like a cave.

I loved our tour bus. We even sang karaoke during our longest road trip of 7 hours (of course, it was't this day. We sang karaoke on the 4th day of our trip)


One of the nicest hotels in this whole trip: the Hualien Chateau De Chine Hotel (Hualien Taiwan)
We stayed here the first 2 nights before moving. I had a very good sleep btw :)

No comments: