Thursday, June 23, 2011

Adventure to Ice Palace

06/22/11
3 hours did not feel like 3 hours. I wish we could have stayed longer. I can skate fast now, compared to how slow I used to. It gets tiring after a while, but it feels so good to go fast. During the 15 min break, almost everyone got food ~ Kevin got me a churro (thanks Kevin ♥). When they opened up the rink again, the ice was so smooth and easy to skate on :]
Too bad Reynold had to leave early to go home and pack. I didn't even get to say goodbye. Anyways, we skated until closing time. And we were one of the last people to leave because we were busy trying to take a few pictures with the camera set on timer.
I had fun night with everyone: Sonia, Kelly, Kristine, Jess M, Kevin, Darian, Tyler, Marc, Christian, & Reynold.

And I would totally go again another time!

Kelly went to restroom?
Everyone looks like they have a bit of red in their hair (except Marc)
It wouldn't have been fun without you ♥ 
(btw, does the red hair look good on me guys?)

2 comments:

LOVE LIGHT said...

Hehe maybe a dark red? Like verrrry dark red.

Angel said...

Yes! That's what I'm thinking too, but my mommy will not let me :(