It only took ~3 days to ship. I'm impressed - love UPS shipping (but not the price :P )
I'm overall very satisfied with this order. Some things disappointed me while some things were beyond my expectations & some were just in between. In terms of sizing, everything fit, though couple of the skirts from the 2-piece sets were too long = might cut them shorter.

10/10 This 2 piece dress: dress & belt was my most favorite piece of the whole order. It's so cute & looks exactly like the picture ^^

9/10 This was a 3 piece set: blouse, skirt & belt. A great value too, but as you can see, the skirt I got is a bit longer than the one in the picture.
8/10 Very cute~ It reminds me of Jess Os dress (the one she wore to Sam's Grad Party). Kind of hard to see, but it actually came with the little brooch. Weird, but I think this piece makes me look fat. Maybe it's just me..

10/10 & 10/10 These both turned out to be exactly the same as what it looked like in the picture. I like the material of these two pieces as well.
9/10 9/10 7/10
Left: This one piece dress is just as I imagined, but a little tight on the elastic waist.
Center: Knocked off a point for this one piece dress because I expected the top to be cotton. It's more like this shiny satin material, but i still like it.
Right: Another 3 piece set -blouse, belt & skirt. Skirt is too long (gonna cut it) & i thought it was chiffon, but no, it's cotton. AND the skirt's floral print is different from the one in the picture. I had high expectations for this one too. Oh wells, I got what I paid for.
10/10 10/10 8/10
Left: This one piece top turned out better than I thought it would :)
Center: Color is different from the picture. I got a light blue instead of the teal blue in the site's picture. I like either one; both colors are very nice. I didn't take a picture of the back, but it's really nice;all lace. Have to wear a tank underneath.
Right: Loose and long, just how it like it, except there's a brown stain on the front on the inside of the shirt, but it can be seen from the outside too. I didn't even notice it at first. I thought it was part of the design xD Would've been perfect if it weren't for the ink stain.
9/10 One piece overall - I love it when I have pockets. Also, the strap has 2 lengths that it can be adjusted to (i adjusted to the shorter length but if i were taller I could adjust it to the longer length).The shade of brown is different from the one in the picture, but other than that I give it thumbs up for cuteness. I was really worried that this piece would turn out as a disaster, but it didn't :]

10/10 This piece turned out a lot better than I thought it would too. The color I got is a lot lighter and creamier than the one from the site's picture. &The length is just perfect.
10/10 The pink from the site's picture appeared a lot lighter, but I like this pink too. I think the darker shade of pink matches my skin tone better than the light pink. Very good value and fits well. Can't wait to wear it to our next pool party :]
I still have a few other pieces that I never took pictures of, but they look the same as they do in the picture, so here they are:

10/10 Look familiar? I got the deep gray one in my last order and I've been wearing it a lot. It looks like a skirt, but it's actually pants (a pantskirt). I liked it sooo much, that I had to get another one, in another color, so i chose apricot. In actuality, it's more creamy than in the picture above.

Left: 9/10 3 pieces: cardigan, sheer tank, & under tank. I got this for my mom. I think she prefers not to wear the sheer tank.
Right: 9/10 These pants are very comfortable & made of the same material as the other skirt that I got twice.

3/10 Then there's this one piece of $6 (shipping included) that totally failed. I had really high expectations for this one and looked forward to it too! It's so disappointing, that I don't even wanna bother taking a picture of it. I'm not even sure if it's fixable, but one of the bows (the white one on the top left corner) is missing. I don't see it anywhere, so I don't think it came in the package either. The yellow bow in the top right is not sewn properly, nor is it sewn ON properly, so it's like crooked. The smallest problem is that the ink from the bows imprinted on the shirt is smeared a bit (pretty noticeable though, since the shirt is white). This is the risk I take for buying white colored pieces. I should have gotten the black one. Maybe it wouldn't have been as fail. I also had 2 out of stock items that totaled to less than $3.50, which they credited back to my account.
Well, I didn't loose much, since Wholesale gave me $15 off my whole order. Thumbs up for that :)








2 comments:
:) angel! I'm loving the floral skirts and that jumper! Ayyy :D you wore that one outfit to ice palace haha.
haha, thanks & yes I did :)
Post a Comment