10/05/11
So, I feel myself getting better. No more horrible stuffy nose at least.
Today, after Chinese, I went with Reynold to the Biomed building for a economics experiment, where we're the guinea pigs in the experiment. We did it for the money and extra credit for economics. All you have to do, is click A or B. No scenarios, no thinking involved really. The points (which is converted to actual money) depends on the outcome of what you and another person click on, which is either A or B. We went in at 9:30a which is the start time and we finished around 10:50a. Going through the instructions felt like a super long time though (~30 mins). During the experiment, I got frustrated a lot of times even though I was earning money b clicking whatever buttons, I think there were some really mean people in the class who don't care about other people. If everyone were nice, we would've made so much more points (which converts to $).
Everyone that shows up automatically gets $5, and then depending on the points, every 100 points = $0.25
I think I had 5700 something points (can't remember exact points) but I know I got $19! Reynold got around 7000 points, I think, and he got $22. That's the most money I've ever made in an hour 20mins, not to mention the easiest as well.
Mhmm, and I did some more research about AMD vs. Intel. Intel is faster, but more expensive as well. After reading some reviews about the specific AMD Dual Core E-350 in the laptop I was talking about in the previous blog, it's not as slow as it sounds. In fact, it's comparable to some Intel processors (according to what I found). Also, this AMD processor is what allows the netbook to have a longer battery life, compared to the hours Intel will allow. I'm picky in certain aspects, but as long as it doesn't drive me crazy, it'll work out.
No comments:
Post a Comment