Monday, October 31, 2011

I miss blogging

10/31/11
It's true, I miss blogging, but there isn't always stuff that I feel is worth blogging about. Here, I will post some stuff I've saved up from the past 2 weeks.
Study session at Paradise Palms after Econ class (forgot the actual date)
Melon - Henry, Taro - Me, Strawberry - Reynold

I went to City Mill with my dad and we saw this cute little park bench!! It's like about 1.5 feet in height - Adorable^^ And no, it's not free, it says Free Assembly (which is why they're all already assembled) 
I want to get it for my little god brother. He's about 16 months :]

10/26/11My first time at Snow Factory in McCully Shopping Center with Jess O, Jess M, Kelly, Kevin, Tyler, and Reynold. This was the Green Tea flavor with lychee jelly. It was alright. I expected the taste to be stronger. 
10/28/11 - Kevin and I caught the bus to Ala Moana to meet up with Kelly and we walked around. We also saw Snow White and Kevin was about to take a picture with her, but decided not to even though we offered to take it for him. So then we went to Genki Sushi in the picture above. I was there for a snack. Kelly was there for a meal, while Kevin was there for a big snack.. Tyler also joined us halfway through. 
Our tip; folded into an airplane by Kevin. 
And if you haven't already saw this as my facebook profile pic, here it is :)
I was debating between the Robin girl costume and my maid costume (that I wore last yr) and I decided to go with the maid costume, because my wig matches with it better.

Happy Halloween ^_____^

No comments: