10/17/11
I am so mad right now, I can even cry. I ordered the silver colored model for the ASUS EEE PC 1215B-PU17, but this guy sent me the black colored model. I was so excited to find out that it had come in the mail today, and when I opened it, I found that it was black. I should have looked at the box first before opening it though. But my point is, it's his fault for sending me the wrong f*cking color. I'm so disappointed right now. I can't think about anything else. And i have a midterm tomorrow. Screw that.
I'm not saying the black one isn't nice, but if I wanted the black colored model, I would not have paid an extra $20. If he doesn't f*cking respond to my email complaint, I'm going to spam him until he does. I don't want to say something violent, so I'll stick with spamming.
If he doesn't have silver, then I'm going to return it and get my money back.
Ok, I've calmed down after 10minutes from writing what I already wrote. And I've thought about it.. I opened the box, and the seller specified that he does not accept open-boxed item returns. If that really is the case, I have two options:
1) I suck it in and just use the black netbook or
2) I can try sell it to my cousin (because she's looking for a laptop too) or anyone else who wants this laptop for the same price I bought it for (contact me if you want details about the netbook).
I mean, I guess it isn't too hard to suck in, I mean, it was a $20 difference. If it was more, then I might not be able to suck it in... I'm not a very patient person either. Sitting here waiting for a reply is really killing me. I'd rather just start using it already.
No comments:
Post a Comment