Monday, October 10, 2011

Twitchy Eye

10/10/11
I swear, my left eye has been twitching all day so far. It actually started twitching last night, but I noticed it was super twitchy during Oceanography and while taking the bus home. And it's still twitching in this moment. It's getting irritating....
So, in the Chinese culture, we have this saying... (I can't type chinese, so it wouldn't really make sense if I translated it into English, but I can still explain it). We presume that a bad thing/bad things will happen if the right eye twitches. If the left eye twitches, we presume a good thing/good things will happen.
Since my left eye has been twitching like crazy, good things will happen~ and I mean A LOT of good things lol.
Or, if you think like my mom, it might be a sign that I should go see a doctor to make the twitching stop xD Happened to my aunt once; she went to the doctor for medicine to make her eye twitching stop.

But my point of this blog is this, GOOD THINGS have been happening ever since I woke up this morning. Actually, I think good things happened last night too; I had a good sleep xD but that happens a lot to me.
Anyways, after I woke up early this morning, I went back to sleep because my dad said we didn't have to leave as early as we usually do. When we got out on the freeway, there was no traffic at all. It was empty as ever! It took us about 15 minutes to get to UHM since we started the car. That is amazing for leaving the house at 7:15 in the morn. I got to class super early too. So I sat in class surfing the web with my zune, listening to music, and then playing with apps.
Eventually everyone arrived to class. Teacher passed out test/quiz papers and I got 100% on both my vocab quiz and chapter test! It made my day. That is the first time I ever aced my test. For once, I wish tests and quizzes were worth more towards our grade, but it's only worth 10% each.
Nothing really different about Oceanography though; just sat there and tried to pay attention, though it was tempting to play with my DSi, especially since Reynold was sitting next to me playing on his DS.
However, I did skip Biology. I left my iclicker with Tracy and then went to catch the bus home. I thought I'd be catching the bus home alone, but I bumped into Theresa, and had a brief chat with her. On the bus, Henry found me; I thought he left before me, since he told me he was skipping Biology too. The bus is a lot emptier around that time. Even the 3 bus was empty when I got on. Here's the good thing that happened; after I got off the A bus, I totally walked passed the 3 bus that was right in front of the A when I got off. I didn't notice the 3 was back there until I turned around. So I ran back towards the 3, and the bus driver opened the door for me to get on :)
I got home around 12:35p and ate lunch. For once, I wasn't starving when I got home, because I usually get home around 1:40 (sometimes later).
My left eye is starting to get tired...

No comments: