I remember I drew the pink bow, the ship, and the shark&text lol.
If you guys don't already know, my sister and I are eraser collectors. We collect a lot of cool, cute and interesting looking erasers. Well, don't know if she's still adding to her collection, but she knows I am, so she got me a bunch of erasers when she came back to visit.
I have about a 1/4 of these already so I gave the replicas away to my younger cousin (she's also a collector).
It's been pretty chill lately with college and all. Back to watching Detective Conan now!
Btw, I think my mom might be right. My eye is still twitching a lot during certain times..
Alright, my randomness ends here.
In my sister's old laptop, I found a lot of old pictures. Ahh, what memories. Pictures that really caught my eye were pictures from my cousin's wedding 3 years ago. I feel like I look so different from back then, but then not really.. Hmm, maybe because of the different hairstyle..
Why is there a flower in my hair? Because my sister picked it up and said it looked nice and matched my dress, so I played along with her and placed it behind my ear.
Vina looks different too. No make-up on her.
I like this hairstyle.. I still remember how I styled the bangs ;DIt's been pretty chill lately with college and all. Back to watching Detective Conan now!
Btw, I think my mom might be right. My eye is still twitching a lot during certain times..
Alright, my randomness ends here.

No comments:
Post a Comment