Sunday, September 18, 2011

Grocery Shopping & Lunch Buffet

09/15/11
I really meant to post this on Friday night, but I left my SD card adapter at home since I took pictures from my phone camera.
Anyways, I went to China Town with my mom and auntie to do some grocery shopping. It was hot. After my mom finished, we walked around while we waited for my auntie to finish. I felt so hot, that I went and bought another $1 fan lol because I left the other ones at home. Afterwards, we went to the Todai Buffet in Waikiki. I haven't been there in a super long time. For all I remember, the last time I went there could've been 5 years or more. I like that place. The environment was very comfortable and spacious. I know, I tend to publish posts that have lots of words too, but I think this will be shorter than most (with lots of pictures!)
I picked out all of these peaches myself :3
Sushi bar!
Crepe was very yummy^^
There was chocolate, strawberry & mango mousse mini cakes.
That thing in the plastic cup tasted terrible. 

No comments: