Monday, September 26, 2011

Had a really good day today

09/26/11
If you haven't already seen this, it was my status on Facebook. I had a really good day today. I'm not sure how to explain why; it was just different from all the other Mondays. Maybe what seems like a good day to me may not make sense to others, but I guess I 'll try to explain how it went.
In the morning, dad's alarm clock didn't go off, so he woke up to my alarm. That's not really a good thing, but I thought it was funny xD So that was the first thing that started my day off. Then I knew Kevin was going to walk over to carpool with us, so while i was eating breakfast, i got his text that said "I'm waiting downstairs. So don't forget to pick me up" I thought that was funny too.. Of course I won't forget silly.
If you remember how long I said it usually takes to get from Salt Lake to UHM, I said around 45-50mins every morning. But today it only took 35mins. That's amazing.
For a change, I didn't go straight to Chinese class like i usually do in the morning. Instead, I waited at Paradise Palms Cafe with Kevin, who was waiting for Reynold, to borrow his mac. Then I walked to class with Reynold at 8:30a. The professor wasn't even there yet, but eventually came.
During break after Chinese class, I hung out with Reynold, Henry, & Erik in the library. I was very tempted to skip Oceanography again, but Reynold insisted that I had to go because he'd keep me company, so I did xD On our way to Oceanography, Kevin passed by us, but still needed the mac, even though Reynold kind of wanted it back.
I also had the most entertaining Oceanography class today. Professor was really funny and I think tsunamis are really cool, i mean, learning about them. Then Reynold waited for his mac to be returned while people started coming in for Biology class. I think he was a bit late for English or right on time.
After Biology, I was pretty hungry. Good thing I ate that peach that I brought with me. I caught the bus home with Henry, Tyler, & Kevin.

And when I got home, I found something I had been waiting for in the mail!!!
It's a surprise for you guys too, so I can't post up pictures of it just yet. I'll surprise you guys when the time comes :D
I also really wanna tell you guys about my mom's reaction to it. She's so funny.
Oh, and the item I ordered came with a free pack of silly bands. They're pretty random...

No comments: