Thursday, September 1, 2011

Summer to-do list?

Almost forgot about my summer to-do list and to remove it, since summer 2011 is over :( 
So here is my to-do list that I made over the summer. &I'm really satisfied that I was able to accomplish so 
many things. What I really wanted to do but never got to, was go to the beach and eat shave ice. Although I couldn't do it over the summer, I will be kicking it at the beach with my friends this Saturday! So excited~
And as for driving, I can do that later. I'm not really in a rush to get licensed, though driving does seem fun :]

                       Lotsa webcam parties ✔
Hang out with the gang ✔
Have a girl's day out ✔
Cousin Bonding ✔
Walk Swap Meet ✔
Watch free movies from Letmewatchthis.ch ✔
Watch asian dramas ✔
Attend Grad Parties :D ✔
Go to work :P ✔
Open a Paypal account ✔
Get a credit or debit card ✔
Buy a new wallet ✔
Order a bunch of clothes from wholesale-dress.net ✔
Bother Mr.Ito >:D
Dinner with Senior Project Class ✔
Varsity Tennis Outing
Mock Trial Outing ✔
Go Hiking ✔
Go Bowling ✔
Buy a new tennis racket ✔
Play Tennis ✔
Ice Skate ✔
Swim ✔
Go Beach
Eat Shave Ice
Sing Karaoke ^^ ✔
Get Permit ✔
Go Driving
Get Licensed
Register for UH Classes ✔

No comments: