I know how we're all complaining about who's not blogging anymore, but I'm trying as best as I can to blog. I just don't want to blog about boring stuff that happens repeatedly.
Well, moving back onto the subject of this blog post, Tuesdays are the days that I have a 3 hour break in between Chinese101 and Economics130. So today, I brought my laptop and after chinese class, I went to Reynold's dorm, except this time, we went up to the roof because there's wireless connection up there. Reynold even let me stay up there alone while him and Henry went to class. I did all my Chinese and Econ hw, then took a nap on one of the couches. When I woke up, Henry and Drew were sitting down at the table eating lunch, while Reynold went back down to the cafe to pick up his lunch. He also bought my Subway sandwich for me too (spicy italian again xD). Thanks fishyy!! After we all finished eating, we went back down to Reynold's dorm. It was Drew's first time being in the dorm towers and all. We watched TV while we waited for time to pass. I fell asleep again xD on Reynold's bed. It was too comfortable lol. Anyways, they had to wake me up when it was time to walk to our next class.
After class, I caught the bus to McCully shopping center with Tracy and we ran for the A bus (got there just in time before it left). I saw Joann on the bus and introduced Tracy to her. When we got off at the shopping center, we went to Coffee or Tea. That place is expensive, but it's good. I got a mango iced tea with grass jelly ~very sweet, too sweet in fact.. They also had free wifi connection too so we sat there surfing the web. Then Mikey arrived because he's never been there before. I had to leave soon after he arrived because I had a doctor's appointment.
I caught the bus and arrived right on time. I think I was the last patient for the day. Even my dad had arrived before me (yeah, I was almost late). The doctor prescribed me an inhaler and a bottle of pills because I still have wheezing. And at my age, I'm not supposed to be wheezing anymore, but I am :[ so this prescription is supposed to help me get rid of the wheezing. So, I'm gonna be using the inhaler and taking pills for the next 2 months >.<
Photos from my phone:
View from roof of dormitory tower
The study room I stayed in on the roof. Very peaceful and not too hot because there were those fans on the ceiling. Oh and I told Henry I could watch his laptop for him, instead of taking it to Korean class.
My inhaler :0 i'd like it better if it were pink xD
& my dad brought home these from his workplace ~Tony Roma's famous ribs. I haven't had these in so long because he hasn't brought any back in so long x] It's been over a year since I've had these. Delicious!



No comments:
Post a Comment