2nd week of college has started! I feel like i utilized my time today very well. As usual after Chinese101, I hung out with Reynold and we studied/did homework in Hamilton Library. When I finished my last 2 classes of the day, I caught the bus back to the high school to visit! I walked on campus around 1:30pm and I was actually pretty scared that some counselor or security person was going to stop me since I didn't have a visitor pass, but that wasn't the case. I walked up to G302 and it was 4th period: Marketing & Entrepreneurship combined. It was nice to see my high school friends and Mr.Ito. I made a baloney sandwich from Mr.Ito's fridge. He told me I could grab a drink too, but it's ok, I had water :)
After eating my sandwich, school had ended so I bought a piƱa colada fruit bar (popsicle) and I saw Mrs. Major. She didn't notice me at first when I stood next to her, until she turned and she even asked me am I working today because she didn't know it was me lol. It was nice seeing her again too.
Then Kiara came up just when I was about to go down to Ontai's to look for her. We also bumped into Kelly, Kristine, & JessM who were there the whole day xD.
When we walked back down to Ontai's room, the Japanese Club was having an officer's meeting, so we sat on the side and studied/did homework. A little while after Kelly left, I went down to the tennis courts with Kristine & Jess. The courts were being used for Soft Tennis practice, which Megan and Candace were in. Then Marc took us to Costco for Jess to get her eye examination and for me to refill my printer's ink cartridge. Unfortunately, Jess had to schedule her appointment for another day and I cold not get my ink cartridge refilled because they don't refill the cartridge model I had :(
When we walked back down to Ontai's room, the Japanese Club was having an officer's meeting, so we sat on the side and studied/did homework. A little while after Kelly left, I went down to the tennis courts with Kristine & Jess. The courts were being used for Soft Tennis practice, which Megan and Candace were in. Then Marc took us to Costco for Jess to get her eye examination and for me to refill my printer's ink cartridge. Unfortunately, Jess had to schedule her appointment for another day and I cold not get my ink cartridge refilled because they don't refill the cartridge model I had :(
Well, at least we got food at Costco like we intended to. I got a hot dog and berry smoothie. I wish college sold food as cheap as Costco x]
Then we went to Pearlridge Shopping Center to visit Kelly at work and saw Mikey there too.
OMG, so on the way there, all of a sudden, Marc said "Angel take the wheel" because I was sitting in the front. And I was like "what??" and he said "just do it." I've never held the steering wheel when the car's in motion before! That was pretty cool, even though I almost steered the wrong way (sorry guys!) Did I really almost give Marc a heart attack? If I did, I'm sorry and sorry to anyone else who almost had a heart attack xD
After leaving Pearlridge, we went to Leeward Bowling Center for Marc's bowling shoes but they didn't have them :( so we all got dropped home afterwards. Thanks for taking us out Marc :) It felt like one of those good old summer days!
Then we went to Pearlridge Shopping Center to visit Kelly at work and saw Mikey there too.
OMG, so on the way there, all of a sudden, Marc said "Angel take the wheel" because I was sitting in the front. And I was like "what??" and he said "just do it." I've never held the steering wheel when the car's in motion before! That was pretty cool, even though I almost steered the wrong way (sorry guys!) Did I really almost give Marc a heart attack? If I did, I'm sorry and sorry to anyone else who almost had a heart attack xD
After leaving Pearlridge, we went to Leeward Bowling Center for Marc's bowling shoes but they didn't have them :( so we all got dropped home afterwards. Thanks for taking us out Marc :) It felt like one of those good old summer days!
This is what I did after the Strawberry nails chipped off. The red is darker than what I wanted, but oh wells..&Thanks for the nail art stickers Tracy. I used them for the first time.
No comments:
Post a Comment