Monday, August 1, 2011

Mock Trial Outing

07/31/11
Finally planned out a dinner with my mock trial girls. I didn't really wanna go because I was sick and wanted to stay home to rest some more, but chances like these are hard. We originally planned to have our get-together in the beginning of June, but things kept delaying it. Even until today, we could not get everyone to come. But we still thought of it as a pretty successful outing even though Anna could not make it. I got a ride from Laura who picked up Megan, Me, and then Natasha. Lindsey's car got Kelly and Nina.
So, we originally planned to eat CPK @ Ala Moana, but the wait was 1hr 30mins so we walked over to Bubba Gump for a 2 min wait xD. It was my first time eating there. I got a Shrimp Po' Boy Burger with fries, though it looked more like a sandwhich. Still good though. We also had them sing Happy Birthday to Natasha. It was super hilarious. We were all clapping and so were people from the tables around us. There was a Japanese family sitting behind us and they were video-taping it LOL. Natasha was so embarrassed (I would've been too if it were me). Thank goodness it wasn't me. But she got free ice-cream :)
Then we went to Menchies for frozen yogurt. That's right, frozen yogurt again!?!
We stayed there to chat for a while before having to drop people off at home. Our conversation topics were pretty random, but it was kind of hard for me to hear because of all the noise around us.

Yummy Burger^^
There was some kind of VIP food event in Louis Vuitton 0_0?
I got the Strawberry sticker :]

No comments: