Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hello Mr. Eye Doctor

08/04/11
Nothing special really happened today, but I still wanted to post about something. I went to my eye doctor, Malcolm Ing at Kapiolani Medical Center. He never really seemed like a fun person to me, so I never really "liked" him, though I don't dislike him either. Maybe because he's getting old~
But dude, this guy has my respect for him: had pre-med training at Harvard University, graduated from Yale University w/ degree in Opthamology, and not to mention he's also a pro surfer! o_o
Anyways, I caught the bus out with my mom to get there for my 4pm appointment. My dad also got off work early and met us there. I went in by myself when I was called in though. We did all the usual stuff and then he said since I turned 18, he had to test the pressure of my eyes. Then comes the new prescription for eye glasses!
My left eye got slightly deeper while my right eye stayed the same. They have eye glass frames there too, so I picked out one I like. It'll be in about 2 weeks from now, so I'll post pictures when it comes in :]

Alright, so I somehow got distracted from finishing this blog post, and this is what distracted me.
I got this from Facebook:
Say you were a serial killer. Here are the rules:
Go to your profile and look at your friends on the left side.

1st person turns you in: Tyler Kinoshita ( D: )
2nd person knows but doesnt tell anyone: Laurie Wendzonka (LOL)
3rd person is your partner in crime: Vincent Tran (No wonder why Lily won't turn me in. I got Vinny!)
4th person is your first victim: Flora Ky ( Sorry :[ )
5th person tries (may succeed) to kill you: Nina Duong (Lol! that actually make sense if you refer back to Nina's status in which I stole from)

Yeah, i think that concludes my post.


No comments: