Friday, August 5, 2011

What a Day

08/05/11
Okok so I went to the High School today. Unfortunately, I went during rush hour~ Everyone just got out of class so I had to weave my way through the crowd -_-"
BUT I bumped into Kiara and Reichal ^^ It was so nice to see familiar faces in the crowd of people I don't recognize! After making it to Ito's room, the managers were already waiting there. Ito wanted me to go over the accounting stuff for Mene Mart sales. After showing them how it's done, they were each given a set of duties as managers. I helped them type out their duties and set deadlines for them, so it's like their timeline of what to do. I was super surprised that they ideally want to open up Mene Mart on August 16 (Tuesday) That's crazy, but then again, they're desperate to make money this year because of "wellness". I feel bad for them~ They have it so much harder than I did with the other managers in the past 2 years. I wish them luck!
Walking around campus made me feel out of place, but if there's one place that made me feel "in place", it was Ito's room :) I guess it's because I've been there for so long, that there doesn't seem like anything will ever change much; no matter how many more times I walk in. Next to that would be the tennis courts, which is actually where I went next.

Today, I was very calm and after talking it out, I felt very relieved, but more than that, I felt like I did the right thing: what was best for the both of us. It was not the feeling of regret or uneasiness, that I thought I would feel.
I hope things will be like it was before all this happened. And I hope everyone around us won't feel awkward about it because I don't want it to have an effect on others making them feel uncomfortable in any way.
Friends ^^b

No comments: