Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Another Mock Trial Outing

08/10/11
At 2pm, Lindsey came to pick me up, then Anna & Nina walked over from the High School. Next stop, Kelly's workplace. Then we headed off to sing karaoke at Krazy Karaoke for 2 hours. They got new books. They're so clean and nice!
Lindsey, Nina and Anna chose all the cute love songs while Kelly chose all the emo/screamo/rock songs that no one knew except me x] so i sang most of those with her. We screamed our lungs out singing songs from Paramore xD super fun-ney~ It was especially funny when we made fun of her and Soon-fah while she sang about him being a punching bag xD
After karaoke, we ate Pho at this Vietnamese restaurant in the same shopping center. For dessert, we got ice-cream at Baskin Robbins. Nina and I got green tea, Anna and Kelly got mocha, while Lindsey got strawberry sherbet.
After dropping Anna off at home, we went to Da Kine for Less next to Ice Palace. And i bought just a few things :D Then got dropped off at home around 7pm. Fun 5 hours :]


I believe we were singing "Misery Business" by Paramore


Baskin Robbins ^o^
LOL. On our way back to the car, I saw a pink AUTOBOT! 
TOD much?
Panda Fan :3 so cute $1
Finally got another compact mirror because I always misplace all the others $1.50
& More erasers to add to my eraser collection! $2.99

No comments: