Friday, August 26, 2011

1st Week of College is over!

08/25/11
I got to seep in later than usual! Getting up at 8:30am sure beats waking up at 6:30am in the morn. I caught a ride with my cousin out to UHM to buy my Microeconomics130 book and do the homework for it. It was nice working in Hamilton Library ~ it was quiet and nicely air conditioned on the 2nd floor. I got through half of my econ hw when Reynold and Henry were gonna eat back at the dorms, so I left the library and met up with them on my way there. When we got to Reynold's dorm, I finished the rest of my econ hw and ate my sandwich for lunch. Kevin and Tyler came over when they finished their econ class.
My econ class with Tracy, Mikey, Henry, Reynold & Anthony C. ended early, so I went down to the Campus Center game room where Kevin & Tyler were playing pool. I played 2 games with the guys before my dad came to pick me up. At night, I had another dinner with my parents and a few relatives at The Mandalay in downtown. I had a very good appetite and ate a lot. Good thing we went to Don Quixote to walk it off.
Today was a pretty chill day. Other than having to do homework, I liked today :)

08/26/11
Today was the first day of BIOL101 Lab. The class consisted of only 20 students and I knew like 5 people: Kevin, Henry, Tyler, Kent, & Tamlyn. Nice classroom & professor was cool too, but it was stuffy in there because the AC was off and windows weren't open >.< After we finished class early at ~1:45pm, we all had lunch together in Bale. Then I waited for dad to come pick me up. I could've caught the bus home, but didn't feel like it. While waiting for dad to come, I bumped into Sean Mizoguchi and started talking to him. He was waiting to catch bus home. 


It's been a busy week going back and forth between Salt Lake & UHM. I guess it's because I've been so used to taking a 10min or less walk to the high school and back home the past 4 years. But the good thing is that time seems to pass by a lot faster too when I'm occupied on cmpus. Because of this, the days feel a lot shorter too, now that I'm at UHM more than I am at home.
*Weird, I'm always walking all around campus, but I haven't seen JessO on campus at all ever since the first day of college : /
Well, the weeks over which means no school for the next 2 days! (But I got work tomorrow) 
Hope I'll get to hang with JessM, JessO, & Kelly sometime soon!. 

No comments: