Thursday, August 18, 2011

Wholesale-dress Order #2!

08/16/11
I made another order from Wholesale-dress.net and it came in the mail today. I have a reason for this order though! My excuse was clothes and accessories for the new school year. I bought 1 backpack, 1 pair of boots, a necklace, 2 dresses, & 1 skirt. I also had 3 items out of stock by the time they shipped my order; yes, i was pretty sad. But at least they refunded everything back into my account. For the first time, my cousin ordered stuff too, so I combined hers with mines. She got 3 skirts and a dress. Sadly, her jean skirt was too small and another one was a bit tight.

wholesale Lovely Star Pattern Embellished Backpack Green
Item LT11072911: (9/10) Colors are a bit off but I still love this backpack. Can't wait to use it for school!
Item MZ11050640: (10/10) The chain is shorter than described but still good. 
wholesale Bowknot Embellished Off Shoulder Chiffon Dress
Item WY11052623: (9/10) The pink came a little lighter than the site's picture, but that's okay. I still adore it.
wholesale Sweet Round Dot Embellished Suspender Skirt Pink
Item WY11062316: (10/10) Color was a bit off in this dress too. The pink is a little more dull than the site's picture. But the material is better than what i expected. Some loose threads here and there but easy to fix. 
Item DH11042713: (10/10) Cutest skirt I've ever worn! 
wholesale Button Belt Embellished Lace Boots Beige
Item CD11072815: (10/10) These boots are beautiful! I bought size 36 and it's a little loose when i first tried it on, but fit better when I wore socks with em'. Finally found a pair of boots I can wear casually. 
Skirt and boots combined = super cute!
Free Gift: (9/10) I had no idea they were going to give me a free dress! It's pink with a pattern of little cartoon peopleon it. This piece fits pretty well & is adorable when worn with the cream colored belt I got from the last order. 

My order itself came out to be a total of $58.12! Which is really good considering the quality of items in my order and I did get a pair of boots and a backpack. My cousin's order came out to be $30. 
It would've been a lot more if not for my $18 discount from participating in the video contest. 
Overall, very satisfied and happy with my order, but would've been happier if the other items I ordered weren't out of stock. Oh wells, maybe they'll be restocked in the future. 

No comments: