Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bowling^^

08/17/11
So Marc picked me up around 11:40am and then went to Jessica's place to pick up her and Tyler. We waited down at Jessica's apartment for like 45mins lol. Then I noticed that Marc was driving without any glasses o_o! cuz the left lens had popped out of the frame. Anyways, we had some interesting conversations and I gave Marc his Mudkip plush I got from ebay. As expected, he went crazy for a while. Haha, he deserved it :) Now his car is complete!
Anyways, we then went to Tyler's house for him to change and stayed there for another half hour or so. I had a good talk with JessM as well. Then we went to the Sears at Pearlridge so that Marc could get his glasses fixed. While we were waiting for him, Jess & I were trying on glasses. We found some nerdy looking glasses lol.
After that, we ate at the food court in downtown Pearlridge. I was super hungry!! Got some Blazin' Steaks.
After that all our tummy's were satisfied, we headed to the bowling center in Hickam. All the private schools took up most of the alleys, so we had to wait about 15mins before an extra alley opened up. I think we were pretty lucky even though we didn't have to wait if we came earlier. We originally wanted to bowl 4 games, but ended up bowling 3 games because we had to be back at Tyler's by 7pm. I think I did okay considering I haven't bowled since the night of project grad lol.
After bowling, we had to get gas on the way out before heading back to Tyler's. It turned out that they decided they weren't going to play tennis anymore because Tyler wasn't feeling very well after going through a fever the night before. Instead, I helped Jess study for her math placement exam in the gaming living room. It took a while, but what's important is that we got through. We went through all the Basic numerical Skill/Geometry and Algebra I practice problems. Tyler helped too while Marc fell asleep on the couch next to us lol. We were all very tired by the end of the day. I got dropped off at home around 8:30pm.

Tutoring isn't my favorite thing nor am I the best at tutoring either, but I do it because it makes me feel proud that I can help others to the best of my ability. And knowing that my tutoring is effective makes me happy for the person I'm tutoring and myself.
Thanks for a great day guys!! (even though I caught a small cold from it)
&Good Luck with your placement exam JessM! We're here for you!
Mudkip^^
We're nerdy lol

Marc the aggressive bowler x]
Shiny bowling ball that looks like a basketball! Awesome~
1st game
 2nd game
3rd game
Derp - Marc
Herp - Tyler
Mehh - Angel
Meep - Jess


No comments: