Woke up early in the morn to go NSO with Mikey. We were one of the last to check-in because we arrived at 8:30am. When we got up to the ballroom, one of the NSO team leaders asked us to play a game with a beach ball. Lines were drawn over the ball to divide it into sections, whereas each section had a question in it. When I caught the ball, my thumb was on the "What is one thing we don't know about you?" question. So I said I was left-handed. Mikey was standing next to me and he was like "really?" That was funny.
Anyways, when I walked over to my NSO Leader's table, just about everyone was there already. I wasn't so very happy because I didn't see anyone from Moanalua. But guess what? I saw someone I knew!! Marife just so happened to be in the same group as me! She's from Farrington HS and I met her from Akamai Finance Academy last summer. So I sat next to her and we chatted for a bit. Then the program started. During lunch, I saw Lindsey. I didn't know she was there either, so I ate lunch with her at her table. The most boring part of the whole program was the campus tour. We were one of the last groups to finish too.
After the whole program finally ended at 4:30ish, I rushed down to get my UH ID. There was so much people waiting, that I thought I wasn't gonna get it done today, but turns out it didn't take as long as I thought it would. When my UH ID was done, they called my name to pick it up. The first thing I thought of when I looked at my ID was "why is my face pink on my upper cheeks?" I looked sober. And my face wasn't pink at all. Well, that's what it looked like close up, but overall, I liked my picture. Tyler looks sober in his picture too and Henry told me he thinks he looks drunk in his picture xD though I haven't seen it for myself yet.
Meanwhile, Reynold, Jess and Kelly met up with us to eat at Yogurtland. After a long time sitting in Yogurtland and cracking jokes, we were gonna meet up at Sports Authority to help Reynold find his shoes. As soon as I got into Reynold's car, I fell asleep, for who knows how long, but when I woke up, Reynold and Kevin were sitting in the front still, we were parked in front of Sports Authority, and Kevin's jacket was over me. When I got out to use the bathroom, I bumped into Kelly and Mikey. I don't even know what the heck was going on xD
Anyways, Mikey later on explained how his car controller thingy wasn't working, so he waited in the car with Jess while the rest of us went in. We didn't find the shoe color Reynold wanted so we left after playing around with some of the golf equipment. lol.
Then we went to Ala Moana for Mikey to get batteries for his little controller and so we could eat dinner, but that didn't work either, so we ended up eating at Salt Lake shopping center. On the way there, we sang karaoke to the songs Mikey had in his car. That actually woke me up from being tired. The louder I sang, the less tired I felt lol. We sat outside so that Mikey could watch his car. We cracked more jokes and like Kelly said, we could laugh as loud as we wanted to. Though, there were people who stared at us when they walked pass us when we were laughing hysterically. We stayed out until 9:30pm-ish.
Had a good night laughing.
No surprise, I woke up with a sore throat the next morning.
I did not bring my camera today either :[ so I used my phone.
Waiting down at Campus Center
We're all gonna enter right guys?


No comments:
Post a Comment