Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What I'll Tell You Everyday

Helloo~
I wanted to share this cute music video that I found last night. I find it very amusing because it kind of describes how I feel sometimes. Lovers get mad at each other and frustrated with each other once in a while, but it doesn't mean they should love each other any less than they did from the first time they met each other. If you look at it from the positive side, it just helps you to understand each other better.
This mv makes me smile every time I watch it.
So hope you enjoy it too ^^b

Verse
There's something I just don't know how to say to you
You know I got something to say to you too
I've fallen in love with almost everything about you
I can't stop thinkin bout the things that you do...

Chorus
It's the way you fall asleep on the phone just before we say goodnight
It's the way you take forever when we're getting ready for the night
Yet I just can't help but say
That I love you anyway
So I'll forgive you just for today
That's what I'll tell you everyday

Verse
The things you do I just can't understand
You never ever seem to have a plan
I've fallen in love with almost everything bout us
But almost everything just ain't good enough!

Chorus
It's the way you never tell me where you're going or who you're gonna see
It's the way you snore so loudly every night it's so hard for me to sleep
Yet I just can't help but say
That I love you anyway
So I'll forgive you just for today
That's what I'll tell you everyday
That's what I'll tell you everyday

No comments: