Friday, July 22, 2011

Dinner w/ Senior Project Class

07/21/11
Yes, another thing to cross off my summer to-do list! I went out with my Business Capstone Senior Project class  to Mr.Ito's favorite downtown restaurant: Murphy's Bar and Grill. Mr.Ito picked up me and then Anna to meet up at Nina's so that Tiff can follow Mr.Ito to find the parking lot. We had 3 appetizers to share: soybeans, salmon dip w/ bread, and spicy chicken wings. I got iced tea had a seafood special (forgot what it's called) that wasn't on the menu. It was really yummy and I wanted to finish it, but only got through 3/4s of the thing so I took the rest home. For desert, I shared a Vanilla and Kona Coffee gelato with Anna.
I really missed talking to Mr.Ito; we talked about our school's administration, Tiff's relationship w/Joe, discussed each of our college plans, and even gossip among Mr.Ito's business students (including the one's that already graduated). He told us when we're 21, we can buy him beer and call him Fred. (That's what he tells all his students). Anyways, it was nice seeing everyone again; I had a great night!
 My Seafood Linguine (w/clams, shrimp, and scallops)

 Our Period 6 Room G302- Senior Project Class
Murphy's Bar & Grill

No comments: