Okay, so my cousin Vina suggested that we have a cousin bonding day. We all ended up agreeing to eat dinner together on Wednesday 07/21/11. I wasn't planning to go because I had a bad stomach ache, so I ate dinner at home around 5:30pm. Then my stomach didn't hurt so much anymore, so I went with them to CPK at Ala Moana. We originally planned to eat somewhere in Waikiki though, but we settled for Ala Moana. We talked while we waited for about 45mins for seats.
I ordered my Strawberry Italian Soda. I didn't know they had it at CPK - and I got a refill too xD
My cousins ordered 2 pastas and 3 pizzas to share. Even though I already ate dinner, It was almost 2 hours since I ate anything, so I ate some of my cousins pastas. After eating, we were thinking of what to do next because we all kind of wanted to do something together. We ended up going to Safeway to buy Ice-Cream and driving back to Vina & Vinson's house to eat. At their house, we also had sliced peaches and talked some more. I swear, my cousins have stupid corny hilarious jokes. They always give me a good laugh. Hanging out with them really made my day. Glad I decided to go :)
1) Without cream 2) With Cream 3) Mixed with cream
(This was my 2nd cup because I forgot to take a picture of the 1st one lol)
Baby Clam Linguine to the <----, Kung Pao Pasta to the ---->
Anthony's first time eating at CPK :0
Why do we have so many of these hats? Because all my cousins (except me) bought one for a $1 when we went to China & no one wants it anymore so they all left it with Vina to hold onto.
I actually want one now xD
No comments:
Post a Comment