Sunday, July 17, 2011

What a Beautiful Day

What a beautiful day it was to go out today. We stopped at McD's for Tyler & Marc to grab breakfast, then headed over to Swap Meet. It was damn hot out at Aloha Stadium Swap Meet; perfect weather for swimming. Good thing we brought umbrellas though! And, I also got to see my parents and aunties&uncles that sell merchanidse at Swap Meet as vendors. They were all very surprised to see me :] What originally would have taken us 2hrs 30mins to shop, delayed to ~3hrs because of this one vendor stall that sold Japanese style clothing (probably straight off Wholesale City or some other asian wholesale site). Anyways, most of their clothes was really nice and tempting to buy, but pretty expensive compared to buying in bulk. After being under the hot sun for 3 hrs, we picked up lunch at Moanalua Shopping Center. I tried something new today!; The Spicy Italian Sausage Sandwich from Subway. It was yummy, but forgot to take picture of it xD
We ate at Tyler's house, then I helped Kevin sign up for UH Manoa's NSO. Marc wanted to go to Ala Moana Shopping Center, so that's where we went. We stayed in Fun Works for a very long time and I was getting very bored, until we decided to go eat at Shirokiya. After that, we said goodbye to Marc, Jess & Tyler. Reynold, Kevin, Kelly & I walked around for a bit before going to Ross to find door stoppers for Kevin's mom. They didn't have at Ross, so we went Walmart, but they didn't have either. Oh wells, so we went home afterwards.
Here comes the bad news; I don't know what happened to the little camera case that holds my camera. Hope I'll find it soon. I didn't take as much pictures as I wanted to either, but that's okay.

And we saw the cutest little puppy dog: only 7 weeks old!!


Marc's car is now known as "Marc Kart" :D

Marc's Angry Birds from Swap Meet
And here's our leather bracelets from Swap Meet as well. We bargained :)
Left to Right: Jess M., Jess O.?, Kristine, Me, & Kelly
AND WE MISSED YOU JESS O.!
I will buy you real food, so stop eating raamen and drinking energy drinks D:
(&Thanks for being my model Jess M!)
Here's the dress I bought from Swap Meet :)
What really caught my eye and made me buy this was that the straps were made of braided leather! 
And a floral dress is just the thing for SUMMER~
Jenny got me this from Taiwan. I will definitely use it for college!

And while I'm at it, I might as well blog about my new tennis racket; yup, the one I talked about in my previous blog. It really is super lightweight and the grip size (4) is perfect for my small hands. I'll talk more about it after I try it out on the courts. It even came with bubble wrap!! Now i can just sit and pop bubble wrap when I'm bored...or angry.

Well, that's all I have for now bloggers :)

No comments: