Other than the clothes from Wholesale City and my tennis racket from Midwest Sports, I also purchased a few small items from ebay.
New Pink Lady Women Quartz Bracelet Wrist Watch
This brand new (never used before) item was on auction for a starting bid of $0.99 with free shipping and I won it with the highest bidding price of $3.54! The clasp is very easy to close & open up and can be adjusted. Fits my small wrist perfect :)
Jelly Digital LED Light Alarm Sports Unisex Watch Pink
This was also brand new & never used before; on auction for a starting bid of $0.99 but with a shipping price of $2.99. I was the highest and only bidder of the item so I got it for $3.98. I've never had a sports watch before so this is very different from the watches I usually wear, but I'm happy to add it to my collection of watches. This item didn't take too long to ship but I wish it came with an instruction guide on how to set the time, date, alarm, etc. because it didn't >.< so I had to figure it out myself. I finally got all the times and dates right, so never again will I want to mess with the buttons - except for the one that lights up the LED screen. And about this watch, I actually wanted the blue one, but it's not up for auction. I would've had to buy it for $6.88 (regular pricing for all colors). I saved a couple dollars for this pink one so I'm good :]
12 Pieces AIHAO8904 Gel Pen Ink Pen 0.38mm Black
This came in just yesterday; brand new & never used before box of 12 gel pens for only $5.50 (free shipping). It took me a while looking for pens because my favorite ink gel pen that I use for writing in my diary was about to be used up. I read some reviews and did some research before I came to the decision of choosing the AIHAO brand. These were listed as smooth, acid-free, fade & water resistant, and point size of only 0.38mm. I gave a few to my parents because they tried it out and really liked it; which is why the picture on the right only has 9. Though I intentionally bought them for writing in my diary, there's so much that I'll use them for college and other purposes too.
No comments:
Post a Comment