Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July

This year, my 4th of July wasn't anything special, but at least I didn't have to stay home all day.
I went to Ala Moana with some relatives. We ate lunch at the food court and then walked around. I didn't really shop around though; more like watched over my little god brother. I just walked around pushing him in the stroller the whole time and people around us smiled at him :3
Later on in the day, after I got out of the shower, I accidentally slammed my middle finger into the door. It hurt a lot! I don't know what I was thinking atm... >,< So now it's bruised and still throbs when i put pressure on it.
I also got a fortune cookie from lunchtime.
 When I first read it, I thought to myself "This is just the encouragement I need right now, and I'll believe in it."
A lot has been going through my mind lately, and I can't sleep at night without worrying about what will happen the next day.  People have told me to do this, or do that, among other suggestions and advice but it's not what I want to do because I believe that I can do better.
I hope this fortune will help me find my way back into love. 

No comments: