Sunday, July 24, 2011

Good Bad Okay Day

07/22/11
Well, I'll start off with the bad news first..
I was so ready to get take my permit test and get my permit today! We took bus 32 down to Kalihi Transit, then  caught the 43 to Dillingham's DMV. I stood in line for like 15mins and would've made it in time for the last seating for taking the permit test, but the lady said I NEEDED my social security card in order to take the test. So i just ended up taking my eye test, fingerprint, and submitted my application. I was so sad when she said I couldn't take it. I wanted to cry ;_; but I held it in. After the bus ride down to downtown, I felt angry and pissed off that I couldn't take the test. And I felt bad for making Kris and Kelly for going down with me to Dillingham for nothing. While I'm at it, I also want to blame someone really bad for not telling me I needed my social security card when I asked what I was supposed to bring with me, but I'm not gonna mention any names; plus, I'm kind of over it and I have myself to blame as well ~ negligence.
Anyways, moving on, we got a bit lost on the way to UH Manoa. And while we were lost, there was this old shirtless man that came up to me and wanted me to pound his fist. OMG, scared the crap out of me. If he touched me I would've screamed like crazy, so we just ignored him and walked away. Then we thought he was following us so we stayed on the opposite side of the street from him and continued to walk down to chinatown to look for the next bus stop for the A Bus to UH Manoa. When we finally got to UH, we kept walking in the wrong direction even with a campus map that I brought along. It took us quite a while to find Jess O. Then Kevin, Reynold, and Henry met up with us soon after we arrived. Jess O gave us a tour of her dorm and dorm tower. Dorming seems really fun now and very convenient as well. I'm very glad to see that Jess O made so many new friends and many of the girls on her floor like KPOP too :)
Then we went to Burger King for dinner and Bubbies for dessert! Yummy^^
But then it was time to say good-bye to Jess O. We will see you again real soon Jess! And I WILL have my permit by then >:]
Jess O. showed us this weird circle thingy where you can hear your voice echo when you put your foot in the center, but other people can't hear your echo if they're not on the circle thing.

No comments: