After coming back to grandma's house from work, I was with my niece, blowing bubbles until I noticed 2 stacks of shoe boxes full of shoes. So I asked my aunt was she throwing them all away and she said she doesn't want them anymore so she was gonna donate them. So as we were looking through them, I saw a really nice pair of flats that I fit. My aunt got them from Canada and never wore it because her toes didn't feel comfortable in them, so I asked if I could have them and she said yes. I also tried on her Nike running shoes and they fit me well too. She only wore them once or twice and then for some odd reason felt they were too tight. So now I have a new pair of flats and running shoes!! So happy :) and my aunt is glad to give them to me too because now she doesn't feel like it's wasted.
Gold & Black flats: size 37
Nike Running Shoes: size 5
At night, we celebrated my Uncle's 61st birthday. We had a yummy ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins.
It says Happy Birthday Grandpa written on it because it's supposedly from my niece and nephew. The real dinner party to celebrate my Uncle's birthday is actually the next day (with all my other relatives), which is today 07/24/11 but I made reservations 3weeks ago to go to a grad party.
No comments:
Post a Comment