Jess M asked me to go Bowling today with Tyler and Marc, so I decided, sure why not. I wasn't planning on bowling either because 1) I didn't feel like bowling, 2)I'm not good at it, and 3) I wanted to save money. I've really been spending too much lately. I went anyways because, it's better than staying at home and staring at the computer. We went to the bowling center at Pearl Harbor. It was small and all the lanes were taken so we waited for about 2 hours. In those 2 hours, we played games in the arcade room. When it was near 8pm, we decided to leave because none of the lanes opened up from the time we went in. We went to Chili's and I ate there for the very first time, though it wasn't a full meal because I already had dinner before going there. I got a mango iced tea (and they never charged for it). I also ate one of Jess's mini burgers on a stick.
Then i got dropped off at home because of a curfew, while they went to wait at another bowling center.
I still had a good night out. As long as I'm with friends, it really doesn't matter where or what we're doing. I'll be happy all the same :)
Photo Hunt!!
MEEPMERCIDER score was achieved with 4 pairs of eyes. LOL
JESS ANGEL was the last game Jess and I played together. We got good after all the other MEEP Scores.
Marc playing tennis x]
Jess's mini burgers, onion rings & fries
No comments:
Post a Comment