Tuesday, July 12, 2011

For Fun

Whats your middle name?  -
How big is your bed? Bigger than it needs to be xD
What are you listening to right now? "Who Says" by Selena Gomez (it's actually pretty catchy) 
What are the last 4 digits in your cellphone number? 4828.
What was the last thing you ate? Li Hing Apples 
Last person you hugged? Reynold
How is the weather right now? Rainy
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Mom
What is the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? I'm debating between hair or eyes or can it be both x]
Do you want children? ~2 
Do you drink? Responsibly. Wine is bitter, beer stinks, and vodka stings ><
Ever get so drunk you don’t remember the entire night? Nope
Hair color? Appears black but is actually dark brown in  lighting
Eye colour? Dark brown
Do you wear contacts/glasses? Both
Favorite holiday? Christmas
Favorite season? Spring
Have you ever cried over a girl/boy? Yesh
Last movie you watched? The Notebook
What books are you reading? None atm
Piercings? One on each ear 
Favorite movie? Agreed, too many to list but off the top of my head: Secret, UP, Toy Story 3, A Walk to Remember, The Notebook, etc
Favorite college football team? I've never even watched a football game before
What were you doing before filling this out? Eating li hing apples
Any pets? Nope
Dogs or cats? Dogs
Favorite flower? Daisies
Have you ever loved someone? Mhmm
Who would you like to see right now? My sister. I miss her :)
Have you ever fired a gun? Nope
Do you like to travel by plane? I hate plane rides.
Right-handed or Left-handed? Left-handed
If you could go to any place right now where would you go? Happy Land
Are you missing someone? Yesh
Do you have a tattoo? Nope
Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings? I don't watch cartoons anymore.
Are you hiding something from someone? Probably
Are you 18? Yes
What do before you go to bed? Turn off the lights

Copy and paste it on your page, guys :D! I wanna see what you guys write!

No comments: