Thursday, July 28, 2011

Confused?

07/28/11
Woke up at 10am and got ready to go out to the high school to drop off a video release permission form. Yesterday, I was informed that the commercial my retail marketing team members created from the retail advertising competition was going to be shown on the KHON News sometime in August that I have yet to find out about. Anyways, I was really surprised to hear that and got excited over it too because I'm in the video for like ~2 seconds. Haha, not much but you'll still see me!
After dropping off the form at the office, I walked over to the little park going down Likini St. and I sat down on one of the park benches. I sat there in the shade for maybe a little more than half and hour just thinking. It felt refreshing to think in the outdoors instead of sitting at home thinking. I walked home afterward.
I spent all of today thinking about what bothers me, what I want, and what to do. I feel so confused as to what I should do. In one perspective, i feel so sorry for myself because i think i deserve better. When I think from the other perspective, I feel that there's still hope and that right now I should just live with it a little longer. Even after a whole day of thinking, I still can't come to a solid decision. I thought I had made up my mind last night, but I thought wrong. It's not as simple as I'd like it to be.

No comments: