Alright, so JessM feels sad that she didn't do a good job of planning and Kelly feels sad that she didn't have pictures for her blog, while Kris felt sad that she didn't bring her camera.
You know what I'm sad about?
I left my camera at Tyler's house after we finished the movie ;_;
Now everyone blogged about this except me, because I'm waiting for my pictures xD
Well, it's ok girls, don't feel bad, guilty or sad, because we all had a great night together. We haven't hung out in a huge group like this in a super long time.
Tyler's B-day party attendees:
JessM, JessO, Kelly, Kristine, Allyson, Tyler's Mommy, Tyler, Marc, John, Sean, Henry, Kevin, Reynold, Christian, & Darian. That's a lot of people!
Anyways, back to this very special day of Tyler's birthday, I thought I wouldn't be able to go because I had work, and usually, when I have work, I can't really go anywhere else because of the transportation issue, I mean, I work in Waianae! And my grandma's house is in Waipahu. Luckily, Reynold was home in Waikele for the weekend. I totally forgot about that. So, after I got off work a little earlier than usual at 4:50p instead of 5p. It was so slow at work today. Business is getting worse and worse every time I go up. I got back to my grandma's house by 5:30p, which is pretty good :] So I had plenty of time to get ready before Reynold came to pick me up at 6:15p.
We were in a bit of traffic but I guess it wasn't too bad. It started drizzling a bit on our way there too and Reynold was telling me how he spent 3 hours washing his car inside & out, and waxing it D;
We got to Ala Moana and parked at exactly 7p, but Reynold had to go down to the American Savings Bank ATM for money. When we got to CPK, Allyson and Tyler's Mom were there already. Then Sean and John appeared from behind us. Everyone pretty much started arriving after we did. The wait for CPK would've been 2 hours, so we went down stairs to eat at Assagio instead. It was my first time eating there and Tyler's mom treated us to dinner. After dinner, our waitress came in with a slice of birthday cake, with a lit candle on top, and so we all sang happy birthday to Tyler^^.
Afterwards, we all went our separate ways to get to our cars to meet up at Tyler's house. I think Marc was expecting to take me, but there was already going to be 5 people in his car, so I went with Reynold again. Kevin was going to go with Reynold because he thought Reynold was riding alone, but then after he heard I was going with Reynold, he left and went back with Henry and the other guys ._.?
Anyways, Reynold and I were the first to arrive at Tyler's house after his family. We parked closer than most of the others, so it didn't take us long to get to our car. They were still cleaning when we walked into the house lol. But then everyone else arrived a few minutes later.
We ended up watching a movie for the rest of the night; Silent Hill. I'm really not a big fan of scary movies. Not to offend anyone who likes scary movies, but I think they're pointless because, things just happen and then there's no follow-up of what happens afterward. Like, there isn't really an ending or the ending is a cliffhanger. Well, that's my perspective on scary movies, and the other reason I don't like them is because they're scary at the moment. But, I watched it anyways; didn't wanna be a party pooper & it's always better and more fun to watch it with all my friends. Henry and Reynold had to leave early, but everyone else was able to stay and finish the movie.
After watching the movie, I realized that I did not bring my keys with me from the very start. So, my mom had to come down and get me after Sean and John dropped me off at home. Thanks guys. And much thanks to Reynold for driving me out there in the first place :) Had fun listening to your old and classical songs xD
I waited 4 days for these pictures!
| LOL Eat your veggies!! x] |
| I wanted to get a picture of him before he blew out the candles, but I was too slow.. |
No comments:
Post a Comment