Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Jade Dynasty

09/18/11
I stayed home all day doing.... nothing much really. When my parents came home, my mom asked me if I showered yet and I said no. Then she was like well you better hurry up because we're leaving at 5:45p to pick up the cake. And then it hit me that my aunt's birthday dinner party was today at Jade Dynasty 6:30p. I was planning to take my Online Biology test at around 7p but it delayed to 9p, which is when I got home.
I never ate at Jade Dynasty before; the food was okay. It didn't suck, but it wasn't really good either. The parents complained a lot though. I thought the employees there were pretty funny. They were young Chinese guys and you could hear them singing happy birthday all the way from across the room. While we were there for just a short 2 hours, they sang happy birthday 3 times (including once for my aunt). It was pretty funny. I think it's pretty funny & weird how the boss always says Aloha in a very Chinese accent when he welcomes people. I mean, it's a Chinese restaurant. I think it'd make more sense to say Ni Hao if anything xD


I liked their lights :]
Very very delicious coffee cake

No comments: