Ahh, I didn't do as good as I wish I did on today's religion quiz, but it was still a good score: 9/10
After Religion today, I went with Reynold for him to get breakfast. I was about to go home when I remembered that I said I was going to hang out with Isaac. So I met up with him at Hamilton Library to help him pass time during his 3 hour break between classes. We went to Bale for him to eat because he was hungry, while I did some homework. Then we caught the bus to "Coffee or Tea" and I got my hazelnut milk tea with grass jelly. Haven't been there since last semester.
We stayed there chatting for almost an hour before leaving; he caught the bus back to campus, while I caught the bus to Ala Moana. I went to Ala Moana to meet up with my mom and aunt, who were there for lunch and shopping. I helped my mom pick out a gift for my nephew: baby Aiden. I didn't want to risk being late for my doctor's appointment at 2:15pm so I only stayed to shop for half an hour.
On my way to the bus stop, I bumped into Jess M and Tyler while trying to run for the #3 bus. They had just got off the same bus and were heading into Ala Moana for pretzels? It was such a coincidence! So happy to have seen you Jess!
Anyways, I got to my doctor's office kind of early and the wait at the doctors' was a little longer than I expected too >.< , but I got home by ~3:20pm.
Lunch: Roasted duck slices sandwiched in steam buns.
They tasted okay. Maybe it would've been better if I bought it earlier in the morn when it was freshly made.
They tasted okay. Maybe it would've been better if I bought it earlier in the morn when it was freshly made.

No comments:
Post a Comment