Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bridesmaid Dress Hunting

02/12/12
Woke up to Vivian's call about meeting up for bridesmaid dress shopping; good wake-up call xD no sarcasm in that. I got there just on time at 10:30am but ended up waiting an hour for Vivian & Janell to arrive. A hobo tried talking to me while I was waiting, but I couldn't hear what he said with my earphones on, so I walked away pretending that I didn't see him.
Honestly, I was getting pretty upset about waiting for an hour, but anger can't stay with me because we're not friends (personification??). Well, after they arrived, we started looking for dresses according to the specified plum color and a nice-simple style. Looking through all the dresses made me wish I still had a prom to go to. It was prom season too so the dress shops were pretty busy.
After looking into a few in downtown, we had lunch at Golden River (Vietnamese pho place) and they treated me to lunch to make-up for being late. Then we went to the Bridal Boutique; they had some nice dresses there and it was very convenient that all there dresses came in like, 18 different colors including the one we were looking for, but very pricey compared to the ones in Chinatown. I then go dropped off at UHM to study at Sinclair, where I met up with Isaac to study on the 1st floor. When I went up to the 3rd floor to meet up with my other friends, it got pretty cold for me since the 3rd floor has AC. I didn't want to stay too late either because I wasn't dressed warm enough to stay out at night, so I left at 5:30pm with Reynold. Thanks again for driving me home Reynold!
This is the one that I really liked from "Downtown Fashion", because it's simple, comes with detachable straps, and has pockets :)
(maybe just a little too simple though)
Here's another one that all 3 of us tried on; it has some small jewels near the top that makes it cute and different from the ordinary/plain bridesmaid dresses, but on the pricey side.

No comments: